Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Final from Sudan

Well I have now left Sudan and am headed for Zimbabwe. Sudan was an amazing place to me with a complex history and interesting people. I will truly miss my quiet evenings in Kauda and our daily volleyball games. Now it is back to the unknown and new challenges. But I know that the Lord will guide me as He has in the past. It is by His strength that I move, and I pray that with each breath I take I am reminded that He is the Lord; it is through His mercy and grace that I have a new life in Him.

Here are a few last photos for you

Local Girl:



I went on a great hike north of Kauda in Heiban my last week:



Kauda is dry now with the crops harvested:



Thank you for all of your prayers while I was there. Please continue to pray for our brothers and sisters in Sudan. I would also appreciate your prayers as I head to Zimbabwe.

No comments: