Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Heading for Yei

So tomorrow around 6am I am head out for S. Sudan - Yei (on the boarder of Uganda). There are actually commercial flights going in now so I will catch a flight in with another guy coming back from R&R. So after Yei I head to Tonj. Below is a sat map of the area, you can find a larger one at:

http://www.respond-int.org/Respond/viewmapdetails.html?map_id=367

Follow the red line from right to left and Tonj is at the end.


Another good map is through google, Google Earth will be better but this isn't too bad: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=sudan&layer=&ie=UTF8&z=7&ll=7.373362,29.421387&spn=3.311773,8.547363&t=h&om=0

I think the largest city I will be nearby is Wau.

Unfortunately, I think I will only have very limited email capacity here and will probably will not be able to update my blog for a while but I will as soon as I can.


Well that is all for now. May our Lord fill you with the fruits of the Spirit that you may share the love of Christ with those around you.

a fellow servant,

phil

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your updates are a tremendous encouragement, Phil. I am praying for you regularly and look forward to hearing more of what the Lord does in the coming weeks and months! "The One who calls you is faithful, and He will do it." 1 Thess. 5:24

Andee said...

Thank you so much for the updates! It's great being able to see where you are. We will be praying for you and checking in often, just in case. Paul and Andrea