Sunday, March 25, 2007

Stop over in France

Well friends and family I am now in Kenya for few days of orientation before heading up to Sudan. Samaritan's Purse has a nice guest house that I am staying at so that is a plus. Before getting here I spent a great couple of days in France. Here is a photo from the top of a mountain (Mont Sainte Victoire in Aix - southern France) that a friend of mine and I climbed:


And of course what would a stop in Paris be without seeing Norte Dame:



Well, on Wednesday I finally get to Sudan - I am interested to see what it will be like. I may not be able to post much to my blog up there but will whenever I can or when I get back through Kenya.


One more photo, here is sky picture from southern France:





1 comment:

Sherri said...

Glad to hear you are finally on your way and that you were able to experience some fun in the process. You are in our prayers!